Thought about getting a Kindle or Nook or other e-reading device so you can start uploading The Ballad of Cinderella Jones and other awesome e-books? Save your dough! If you have a mobile device like an Android, IPhone, IPad, etc., you can turn your device into an e-reader!
1. Download the fabulous Mozilla Firefox and make it your default browser (instead of, say, Internet Explorer.) It’s FREE!
2. Now download the Firefox Epub Reader here.
3. Once you’ve done that, you’ll see a little brown book on the upper right hand side of the brower. Click on it.
4. Congratulations — you now have an e-reader whenever and wherever you use Mozilla Firefox!
P.S. Sometimes opening EPub files can get a little tricky. Here’s an easy way to Access The Ballad of Cinderella Jones and other great e-books!
1. When you purchase the e-book, you will receive a link that contains an EPub file. Save this to your desktop (this is your main screen.)
2. Now open your email. (Be sure you’re in the Mozilla Firefox browser, otherwise this won’t work!) Create a new email, with the EPub file as an attachment. (In Gmail, just click on the paper click icon at the bottom of the email. This will allow you to attach files. Choose the desktop and select the EPub file.) Once it’s attached, send the email to yourself.
3. Open the new message. You will see the EPub file attached. Click on it and, you will automatically see your e-book looking nice and pretty on your new e-reader!